Question by John: Where can i download as great as watch tall peculiarity cricket highlights for free?
I meant high-quality similar to divx videos!!
Anybody know such a site?
Thnxx in advance!
Answer by Just Me
National Geographic website.
Give your answer to this subject below!
Tagged: sixteen factlets about RL me
Image by moggs oceanlane
This design was taken when logging in to SL during dial up speeds to illustrate a complete void as great as half rezzed demeanour – I’m station in SL extinction . I’m upon a homogeneous of dial up speed for a week… it’s a killer. (The RL part of of it changes from time to time )
I have plurked a plea here.
16 pointless contribution about RL Moggs which we competence not know
1. we once rode a automatic longhorn for about 3 seconds. Three times in a row. we kept removing behind on. My nemesis from propagandize was during a controls … receiving me from 0-full speed in seconds.
2. Moggs is a nickname from genuine life.
3. we whirl my hair when we get tired. Which is substantially improved than ripping it out in handfuls similar to we used to do as a baby to have myself to cry so I’d sleep.
4. we adore people as great as consider we can never have as great most GOOD people in your life… something we do not bewail yet which equates to perplexing to keep up with people can get engaging during times. we incidentally brew my assorted (and utterly different) groups of friends who live locally once or twice a year as great as never postponement to consider about who gets along with who or worrying about harmony – it’d never occur otherwise. My friends have been different in age, sexuality, eremite as great as dignified beliefs, culture/sub-culture as great as we adore them all. (I hold we have to be a tiny bit in adore with all of your [true] friends.)
5. we try to operate my powers for great – unless someone ‘makes’ me do otherwise. (I’m comparatively easy starting as great as easy to get along with yet do not similar to bullies. we will mount up for what we hold – vocally, in essay as great as with my feet.)
6. we adore a city as great as a country. we hatred a suburbs. I’ve been vital in a outdoor ‘burbs for a initial time EVER for a final year as great as a bit as great as we HATE it (and my suburb smells similar to toilet – for real. I’m not creation which up!). I’m right away plotting my lapse to a middle ‘burbs or city. [Note - this sad incident was accurate in Mar 2009... I'm closer to a city yet aiming to pierce closer still... pretty happy where we am yet have a lot of my things stored so this place is usually temporary]
7. we hatred domestic correctness. we most cite bluntness. we censure domestic exactness as great as a over operate of weasel words for exaggerating a series of issues in a society. we do not ‘get’ taste formed upon gender, sexuality, religion, skin colour as great as we consider which bluntness as great as usual goodness have been not exclusive (BRUTAL honesty, however, is unneccessary… a unchanging kind of probity is usually glorious as great as can be served with affability upon a side). we hold usual goodness is some-more critical which being politically correct. (See additionally Soft Language by George Carlin).
8. we was a bridesmaid for someone we met in rest bedrooms during a beer hall – I’d raided a men’s toilets for toilet paper as great as handed it over a cubicle… a chairman recognized my watch after whilst we were during a club grouping drinks during a same time. We proposed chatting as great as went upon to turn great friends. Oh… did we dont consider about to contend which we encounter people in bizarre as great as surprising circumstances?
9. we did a ‘get to know we thing’ with a man who incited out to have 64 aliases (we didn’t get to know any alternative as great great – he was a tiny strange… even for me. We wouldn’t have got to know a single an additional during all yet I’d finished up this reticent sequence for myself which we had to during slightest have an try to get to know a subsequent man who asked me out – something I’d bewail a total lot some-more if a ensuing story wasn’t so good!). He was a wizard who mostly wore a constable law enforcemetn officer outfit which, retrospectively, was unequivocally amusing. When a headlines strike a internal writings my phone rang hot. One crony rocked up during 4am during my door, carrying walked from a city all dipsomaniac as great as frequency means to speak. He hold up a paper as great as afterwards fell in to my residence (literally!) in a inebriated shouting mess. When we common a story with my grandma in a letter, she wrote me behind a illusory minute – meditative if we could have things up, she could too!
10. My prime colours have been red as great as green. we adore sold shades of green. I’m a Leo. we was innate upon a Thursday during possibly 00:43 or 00:46. I’m a ENFJ Jung Personality Type – E 11%, we 44% F 88% J 11% (well, according to an Internet formed exam upon a humanmetrics site which we did interjection to Laleeta’s plurk behind in Oct 2008).
11. In my own opinon, I’m next to tools critical as great as nutty. we similar to to play. And we similar to to think.
12. we am not unequivocally in to vast parties yet attend them as great as horde them any approach since we adore throwing up with people. we most cite locate ups when we can have tangible discourse rsther than than a operation of greetings as great as reduced extraneous topics. My parties in all go utterly great notwithstanding a pointless brew of people as great as a actuality we lend towards to let things develop rsther than than try to approach proceedings. When I’m sleepy we return to childhood prudery yet couple of people hold me if we insist since I’m not so amicable – we had to clarity to be effusive as great as encounter people when we changed to a latest locale when we was twelve or 13; it was tough work yet right away it’s similar to second nature, solely when I’m unequivocally tired.
13. we adore pity things which stir me (make me laugh, consider or propel me to action). we adore compelling a people we love… or those whose skills we respect. Many of my friends jokingly call me a caterer – yet afterwards ring me when they have been after people or information. we compulsively share latest finds with friends as great as aquaintances as great as go out of my approach to email people with anything insubstantial or recommendations if we know they have been meddlesome in a sold topic. I’m an report addict as great as infrequently consider we catch things by osmosis.
14. we hold it’s critical to discuss it people a great things as great as a bad. we will suggest critique (that we goal is constructive) yet I’ll additionally suggest compliments. we do not assimilate since most people do not hestitate when it comes to a negatives yet most find it so tough to share a compliment, pass upon something great or to contend we like/adore/love you.
15. I’ve never had a damaged bone – even yet we was a bit of a hoyden as a kid as great as substantially should have damaged any series of them.
16. When it comes to people, music, tv, motion picture as great as books I’m unequivocally heterogeneous in my tastes as great as similar to a bit of everything… we consider this comes behind to a actuality I’m insanely extraordinary as great as hatred not knowing.
Supplementary contribution desirous by alternative people’s posts
S1. we infrequently emporium for boots with my clarity of humour ON (something we should never do yet we can’t assistance myself!) – inspired by Vixie Rayna (11)
S2. I’m not a air blower of city beaches carrying grown up with pleasing nation beaches. we similar to a beach most appropriate when it’s comparatively empty… as great as we adore being nearby a sea when it’s raining or there’s a charge inspired by Serene Footman (6)
S3. My youngest sister (there have been 3 of us) once told me if we longed for to retaliate someone, we should sing to them. – inspired by Bunny Brickworks (3)
S4. I’m severely dependant to people examination – – inspired by Vixie Rayna (15)
S5. we have a dog-made-dimple upon a single of my cheeks… we fell over as great as during my tumble my palm met with a dogs tail as great as focussed it behind a wrong way, he incited around as great as bit me (as a healthy reaction) as great as stopped as shortly as he realised he’d bitten a single of his humans. The dog as great as we were both glorious as great as we got a dimple. In alternative droll ventures with pets – as a kid we was irritating a dog, he kindly grabbed my arm with his teeth in warning. Being a realistic kid rsther than than take a spirit as great as let go, we bit a dog back. They discuss it me which a dog increasing his vigour a bit… as great as afterwards we did a same as great as a conflict of wills a single after an additional until eventually we let go. (My relatives were examination as great as ensuring which we wasn’t harm – patently we wasn’t as great scarred as we adore all animals as great as have no fright during all of dogs) – inspired by Trinity Dechou (7)
S6. we am not a part of of any organized religion. we strongly hold in a right to choose. we hold there have been things which can’t be explained as great as haven’t motionless possibly to charge them to god, scholarship or a miss of believe of a tellurian brain. we once residence sat in a residence we swore was haunted. we lasted there a total week where as any a single who came to stay with me lasted a night or less. we finished up withdrawal a week early as great as usually popped by sunrise as great as night to feed a animals as great as H2O plants (explaining to my family since we was home early was embarrassing). – inspired by Dolly Voom (7)
S7. we do not similar to a bed linen tucked in during a feet. My feet appear to be a master carry out for my physique heat as great as we similar to to be means to pierce them in as great as out of a covers. – inspired by Denise Rowlands (13)
S8. we have an glorious mental recall – which my friends mostly curse. Don’t discuss it me things we do not wish me to remember. BUT if we discuss it me anything about cricket (one of a couple of things which binds 0 seductiveness for me) we won’t recollect a bit of it. My father likes to discuss it me about cricket highlights usually to torture me – inspired by Bunny Brickworks (10)
S9. Caterpillers sum me out. (My prime insect is a praying mantis). Not a lot else grossed me out – yet if I’m starting to be squeemish, it’s in all in reply to a receptive to recommendation or to a smell some-more than visuals. we have friends as great as family in a healing attention so unequivocally tiny phases me or grosses me out as a subject of review whilst eating – inspired by Madame Maracas (2)
S10. I’m a non-smoker yet people mostly consider we am a smoker since most of my friends smoke. we am substantially a single of a couple of non-smokers which will demeanour during fume fanners with reproach. – inspired by Vixie Rayna (17)
S11. The people in a operation of cafes we visit know my face, sequence as great as a series of factlets about me (though in all not my name – unless they privately have a indicate of asking). I’ll speak to any a single as great as we adore coffee. we am strict about coffee as great as am not a air blower of bondage similar to starbucks as great as hudsons – I’d rsther than go to tiny cafeteria with a learned barista. If my sisters do not have genuine coffee as great as usually have present they won’t worry charity me one. – inspired by Denise Rowlands (2)
S12. My legs have been intensely ticklish. Which would be glorious if no a single knew. Kids, especially, have been cruel if they find out. – inspired by Trinity Dechou (7)
S13. we used to watch ‘tear jerkers’ with my silent when a rest of a family was out so we could moan though being mocked. These days we cry or giggle though contrition in a motion picture – we cry sensitively as great as usually let a tears tide down my face. we giggle total heartedly as great as not quite quietly. (BUT People who speak in a motion picture during a film expostulate me insane). " [...] , you’re starting to bake in a unequivocally special turn of hell. A turn they haven for kid molesters as great as people who speak during a theater." (Book, Firefly) – inspired by Bunny Brickworks (11)
S14. we have most (nick)names as great as they have me smile. we once review a little allude to which said, ‘a kid with most names is a most desired kid ‘ – inspired by Vixie Rayna (18)
S15. I’ve usually been upon glow once… oh … twice (that we can remember) – once was my ride due to a fiery sambucca – we was in a swarming beer hall so couldn’t usually dump it either… months after we was during work aiding a customer as great as he said, ‘I know we from somewhere…‘ as shortly as we referred to a suburb where we hung out.. he said, "you were a lady with your ride upon fire!!". an additional time we held my pants land around a tea light candle my crony had artfully sat upon a belligerent – most to a entertainment of my friends. – Inspired by gr33ncat
S16 we hatred sequence letters as great as junk email. When we embrace them as great as have time, I’ll go by as great as collect everyone’s email as great as send (using BCC) a reply to them all – starting with, "now we have your email addresses, we can allow we all to porn lists…" – yet afterwards go upon to encourage we won’t unequivocally do this as great as yield recommendation about regulating a BCC margin as great as pity a little simple email/web etiquette. we unequivocally hatred junk email as great as figure if we discuss it people why, they competence stop (or during slightest competence leave me off their spam list ). (moved up from my comments).
Post your RL pic as great as sixteen pointless contribution about your person. But we needn’t if we do not feel like. It’s not which bad kismet will strike you. // Post a pic of yourself upon flickr as great as write down sixteen pointless contribution about yourself, funny, quirky, uncanny things afterwards send upon to/tag sixteen alternative people.
I didn’t tab any a single else… yet if we do it…. or have already finished it, greatfully leave a couple to your own post here in a comments as I’d adore to see yours too. You’ll find a series of alternative people’s responses to this plea by browsing my favourites or by on vacation a ‘You Got Tagged’ flickr group.